• You cannot reply to this topic

Dsm Graveyard Lack of information/service

#1 User is offline   GSTurbo 

• Almost-A-Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Validating
  • Vehicle:Black 95 GS-T

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Well, I just recently ordered over $600 dollars worth from DSM Graveyard to replace some worn parts and preventative maintanence things like timing. I paid an extra $40 for 2 day delivery so it would be here in time for my vacation. This was three days ago and so far my order still shows as processing and I have no tracking number. I understand it may take some time to pull together the parts, package, and ship them but not three days. On top of that, whenever I have tried to email or call them I get no response or have to leave a message on their phone system to which I never receive a response. This has been for 2 of 3 orders I have ever made with them. Is this normal for them or am I just lucky? I wouldn't mind being left in the dark so much if it wasn't a $600+ order and I hadn't paid extra for faster delivery. Let me know if you have ordered from them and had the same experience. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   ligo12 

• Old has been.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Vehicle:Don't go breaking my heart

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I have attempted to order from them. Finally got my money back two months later.

They do not respond to emails, answer the phone, nor ship parts but they do spam my email.Here it is six months later
and my order is still processing even though i have my money back.

#3 User is offline   GSTurbo 

• Almost-A-Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

Sounds a lot like mine. Hopefully I don't end up having to a refund for not receiving it for several months. The last time I ordered they shipped a fuel pump in one box and a pcv valve with oil filter housing seal in another box. When I didn't receive the pump or a tracking number I had to call them about 10 times and leave three messages before I finally called and got a person who told me their phones were down. I wonder if they are down again. I wouldn't be surprised if their phone system was comprised of two tin cans and a piece of string.

#4 User is offline   re-rx7 

• Dsm daddy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Fuck bitches, get money

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Read alot about this place and if I was you I would quit ordering from them all together. They have a history of fucking up any and all. Google them and you will see.

#5 User is offline   GSTurbo 

• Almost-A-Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

Yea. I've already made that decision. I dealt with them before but they were small orders so it wasn't a big deal. I JUST got my entire order a couple days ago. About a month and a half later. That will certainly be the LAST time I deal with them.

#6 User is offline   kapok6 

• I visit often!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Vehicle:1991 TSi AWD Auto

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

I don't think I have ever heard or read a positive review of those jokers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users